Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Develop/Test/Implement/Support ETL workflows for a Data Warehouse.
• Responsibilities include development and maintenance using Informatica Power Exchange and Data Transformation/Complex Data Exchange applications.
• Define/evolve transformation and load standards.
• Follow standard coding techniques and assist in moving towards a framework model and abstraction of data access to reduce development time and cost.
• Work as part of a development team to meet development and implementation deadlines.
• Provide production support of Informatica processes.
• Knowledge and understanding of processing data across multiple platforms and experience with large-scale projects are essential.
5+ years – Informatica Power Center with some skills in advanced transformations
4+ years – Relational database with strong SQL skills
4+ years – Data Warehouse ETL workflow design and implementations
2+ years – Informatica version 9
2+ years – Informatica performance tuning
1+ years – Informatica Data Transformation/Complex Data Exchange
Experience in extracting data from Siebel CRM to SAP BW is a huge plus.
Demonstrated experience in information technology, programming languages and operating systems.
General knowledge in programming methods and procedures, documentation procedures, program flow charts and operator instructions.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience working in a client server environment involving PC/Windows, databases, and Unix.
Send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (626) 521 – 5342